Chapel courtyard

Photo of the chapel courtyard shortly after the death of Thérèse. We can just see at left a bit of the chaplain’s house, and on the right side, the turn sisters’ house. 


Close up of the front of the chapel before any renovation:


The front of the chapel after 1925, located on the Rue de Livarot. The street was completely destroyed in 1944 at the time of the Allied landing.



Back to the ground floor